Weatherford Waterfront Homes
👀 Weatherford & Parker County Waterfront Homes For Sale
👀 Weatherford & Parker County Waterfront Land For Sale
Here in Weatherford you have several options when it comes to purchasing a waterfront home.
- Here you will have access to a beach, marina, boat launch, longest floating boardwalk in the nation, amazing wildlife, disc golf park, walking trails and more.
- You can purchase an existing home from around the low $200s or a million dollar luxury home.
- You can also purchase a lot and build your dream lake home, second home or vacation home!
- Note: When purchasing waterfront property on Lake Weatherford, it actually involves a lease with the city. Give us a call for more information!
- Again, on the Brazos you will find waterfront homes from the $200s to well into the millions!
- However, there are gated communities available on the Brazos where there are not on Lake Weatherford.
- The good news is that you're not stuck on the river. You can take it down Lake Granbury, too.
And if you ever get bored with these options, you're not far from Possum Kingdom Lake, Eagle Mountain Lake, Lake Worth, Lake Bridgeport and more!
Don't forget to check on the flood zones when considering a waterfront purchase. If you're financing the home you will likely be required to obtain flood insurance, which is another expense to home ownership. Here is a link to FEMA's Flood Maps.